Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.733 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,208 ₪ ($3,003) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)