Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,518 ₪ (€2,231) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)