Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18401 ILS / MXN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,030 ₪ (Mex$ 27,334) in Celaya.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)