Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07112 ILS / PHP
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,296 ₪ (Php88,525) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (35 minutes ago)