Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,434 ₪ (R$ 7,719) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)