Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.250 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 11,020 ₪ (€2,593) in Cascais.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)