Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,083 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26104 ILS / ZAR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,565 ₪ (R 32,812) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)