Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.749 ILS / GBP
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,910 ₪ (£2,718) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)