Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,538 ₪ (€2,235) in Cagliari.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)