Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 ILS / CDF *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 33% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,032 ₪ (3,457,788 Franc) in Bukavu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)