Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,332 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09981 ILS / ARS
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,844 ₪ (ARS $48,528) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)