Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00333 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 13,015 ₪ (₩3,903,113) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)