Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.881 ILS / BBD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 18% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,812 ₪ (6,279 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)