Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,742 ₪ (€2,517) in Bremen.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)