Cost of living in Borås, Sweden vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41638 ILS / SEK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,429 ₪ (25,046 kr) in Borås.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)