Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26104 ILS / ZAR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,883 ₪ (R 34,030) in Boksburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)