Cost of living in Birjand, Iran vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 ILS / IRR *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,717 ₪ (﷼ 63,897,018) in Birjand.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)