Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05246 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 58% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,637 ₪ (₨88,389) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)