Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.174 ILS / BAM
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,431 ₪ (2,498KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)