Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43994 ILS / NOK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 17,394 ₪ (kr 39,539) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)