Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,476 ₪ (€1,986) in Benidorm.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (20 minutes ago)