Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 ILS / IDR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,214 ₪ (Rp 20,302,533) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 120₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)