Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 ILS / MYR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,657 ₪ (RM7,384) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (23 minutes ago)