Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.811 ILS / CAD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 10,259 ₪ (C$3,650) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)