Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.257 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,403 ₪ (€2,209) in Bari.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)