Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.394 ILS / BND
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 25% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,273 ₪ (B$3,456) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)