Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 ILS / XOF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 20% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,978 ₪ (1,237,090 Franc) in Bamako.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)