Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.278 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,938 ₪ (€1,856) in Badajoz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)