Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.096 ILS / AWG
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 16% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 13,875 ₪ (ƒ 6,620) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)