Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 11,225 ₪ (€2,631) in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)