Cost of living in Apia, Samoa vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 ILS / WST
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 8% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,181 ₪ (6,332 Tala) in Apia.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)