Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 14,505 ₪ (₩4,337,554) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (39 minutes ago)