Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.697 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,384 ₪ (6,289TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)