Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,315 ₪ (R$ 6,616) in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)