Cost of living in Amravati, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05246 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 31% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,333 ₪ (₨158,849) in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (35 minutes ago)