Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 ILS / IRR *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,180 ₪ (﷼ 69,765,693) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)