Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.284 ILS / JOD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,936 ₪ (Dinar 2,069) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)