Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,516 ₪ (€1,996) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)