Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20921 ILS / EGP
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,250 ₪ (E£ 20,312) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)