Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 ILS / SYP *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 59% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,482 ₪ (611,784 £) in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)