Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01028 ILS / NGN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 90% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 18,965 ₪ (1,844,955 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)