Cost of living in Agartala, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05205 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 27% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,335 ₪ (₨140,931) in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)