Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13397 ILS / ETB
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 24% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,320 ₪ (62,104 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)