Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,812 ₪ (6,837TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)