Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 ILS / AED
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 14,068 ₪ (Dirham 13,784) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)