Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 ILS / XOF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,158 ₪ (1,730,205 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (23 minutes ago)