Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Asheville, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00083 USD / KRW
Do you live in Asheville, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Asheville, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Asheville, North Carolina you would need to make just about $5,089 (₩6,146,974) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)