Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Asheville, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 USD / LKR
Do you live in Asheville, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 17% cheaper than in Asheville, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Asheville, North Carolina you would need to make just about $4,750 (845,241 ₨) in Anuradhapura.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)