Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Asheville, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00141 USD / CLP
Do you live in Asheville, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Asheville, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Asheville, North Carolina you would need to make just about $3,507 (CH$2,490,684) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)