Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Asheville, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Asheville, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Asheville, North Carolina (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,253 (7,440,919 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Asheville, North Carolina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kielce costs 85,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €436 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.20 zł (about 2 hours ago)